I woke up this morning to a dark gloomy sky and sparkling ground dusted with frost. Today I was nervous. Very nervous. I had an upcoming exam that’s really important for the future next year and I totally thought I was going to fail. But when I sat down to take my exam it actually wasn’t too bad, I’d learnt most of my writing and managed to memorise most of it but what I regret is not revising sooner because I know now that I could have remembered everything I needed. Here’s a list of my top exam tips:
- Always revise for a while before your exam when you know you have one.
- Write out revision cards and break down your information.
- Ask a family or friend to help you revise (I found this really helped me).
- Listen to some music quietly in the background. (If this isn’t too distracting it can help to relax).
- Have you favourite food on standby. My personal favourite as I like to have something like chocolate after I’ve finished (mostly because I just love chocolate but also helps some people to revise)
I hope these help you, anyone else feeling the effects of Autumn frosts setting in?