This flapjack is the quickest and easiest to make. It tastes amazing and is perfect if you need to make something for a party or to just have a great snack… which is generally what I make it for!
– 175g of Margarine
– 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of syrup
– 125g of Sugar
– 250g of Oats
– 75g of Self raising flour
- Preheat an oven to 180 degrees Celsius /Gas Mark 4 / 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a pan, melt the margarine and syrup together. Be sure to keep an eye on it and stir frequently.
- Next, in a large bowl, mix the sugar, oats and flour until combined.
- Once the margarine and syrup is fully melted, carefully pour into the bowl of sugar, oats and flour, then mix until the margarine and syrup mixture has been fully combined.
- Press into a rectangular shaped baking dish and bake for 15-20 mins.
- Once it’s baked, cut into squares while the flapjack is still warm, then leave to cool slightly and harden.
- Then eat! I like to have fruit with my flapjack with a little bit of icing sugar sprinkled on top. You don’t have to do this, you can decorate it how you like or just eat it plain which is just as good!
If you try this recipe, tag me on Instagram with your creations, (my username is gingersnapz101) because I’d love to see them!
I hope you all enjoy the rest of the week!