There’s been a few things that over the past month I’ve been using and loving. I have a range of things to share with you, from make up to hair-care.
- Nivea Day Cream Moisturiser – I’ve been looking forever for the perfect moisturiser and now, finally, I think I’ve found it! Since I’ve been using it, I’ve noticed that it has brightened my skin and has never caused a breakout. It’s a brilliant base for your make up as after roughly 12 hours my makeup still looked almost as good as it did when I put it on in the morning. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great value, great wear and for something that does what it says on the tin – or tube, (what would you call its packet?!) moisturiser.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara – Over my past few posts I’ve been raving about this mascara non stop. It is amazing. I love the formulation and how long it makes my lashes look however, it can be slightly clumpy so you may possibly want to avoid this if you don’t like any clumpy mascara. It’s a high street make up product but is honestly as good, if not better than some higher end mascaras I have tried.
- Urban Decay’s ‘Flushed’ Palette – This is another product that I’ve raved about and used in so many make up looks and posts. I’ve been using this palette for nearly 8 months and still love it as much as I did the first day I used it. It’s the best palette for a natural look, and is build-able. I’ve mentioned a few times the highlight, and the fact that it’s very natural and gives a beautiful subtle glow.
- Barry M Nail Varnish – When it comes to nail polish and painting my nails, I’ve never had a lot of patience with it because it never dries quick enough or chips of really easily. However, Barry M is the best nail varnish I’ve ever used. It lasts very well and as well as being very affordable have a huge range of colours and types of polish such as: Speed Dry, Gel and Molten metal. There is also a coconut infused nail polish which I’m excited to try next.
- Lush ‘The Comforter’ Bubble Bar – This is my favourite product from Lush, mostly because of its smell which is a bubblegum scent. The colours of it are also so pretty and it lasts for ages depending on how much you use per bath. I only break off small parts which is enough to fill a bath with the bubbles and it has lasted me about 5 months. There is also a blue version of this which I might try.
- TRESemme (I don’t know how to put accents on the e if anyone knows how to please let me know!) heat protect mist – This is in my favourites because when I use it it leaves my hair soft and smells really nice. The heat spray says it leaves your hair with a shine and this does which is why I’d recommend it, I notice a change in my hair after I use it.
Let me know what you’ve been loving in the comments below!